Are there group rates?
We now have sponsorships which will allow your firm recognition and a number of slots for training.
Do classes at the conference qualify for PDHs?
We do not send specifically send out PDH certificates. Learning Units are Bentley’s equivalent to professional development hours (PDHs). One Learning Unit equals one PDH.
TITLE 68: PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS Section 1380.325 Professional Development.
From Section 1380.325 Professional Development
e) Acceptable providers for structured educational activities shall include, but not be limited to:
1) National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying (NCEES);
2) National Society of Professional Engineers (NSPE);
3) Illinois Society of Professional Engineers (ISPE);
4) American Council of Engineering Companies of Illinois (ACEC-IL);
5) Technical or professional societies or organizations relating to professional engineering, such as the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE);
6) Colleges, universities or other educational institutions;
7) Other technical or professional societies or organizations including manufacturers.
What is the cancellation Policy?
All registrants must accept the cancellation policy
A printable version of the cancellation policy is here.
If you need to cancel your registration, please email email@example.com
Requests received: 7 days prior to the start date will be eligible for a FULL refund of the
Registration and Workshop Fees.
Due to the amount of effort required by the IBUG volunteers, beginning 2015, IBUG will be requiring the Registrants to pay all fees associated with registration costs.
Registrants MUST either pay for the conference BEFORE the cut-off date, or make other payment arrangements by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Excluding those who have made other payment arrangements; registrations not paid for before the cut-off date will be canceled and attendees will be required to register on-site.
Payments may be made using the RegOnline system, Paypal, or Check by Mail. If a payment is sent, but is not received before the cut-off date, registrations will be canceled and registration must be made on-site. Any mailed checks received after the cut-off date will be returned to the registrant.
Checks are to be payable to:
Illinois Bentley User Group
Checks are to be mailed to:
319 N. Weber Road, PMB #291
Bolingbrook, Illinois 60490
Email Cancellation Requests received:
- 7 days prior to the cut-off date will be eligible for a FULL refund of the Attendance and Workshop Fees.
- Less than 7 days, but more than 2 days will be eligible for a 50% refund of the Attendance Fees, but NO REFUND for the Workshop Fees.
- Less than 2 days will NOT be eligible for the Attendance or Workshop Fees.
Registrants who DO NOT adhere to the Cancellation Policy will be billed IN FULL for the all fees. The Registrant's Company will be contacted for billing purposes.
Email email@example.com with any questions.
Will IBUG be allowing direct bill letters for IDOT employees?
You will need a copy of the TitleXX-Exhibit3C-13 filled out along with a copy of the cancellation policy with the signature of the person that will be approving payment.